- PTI’s Abdul Qayyum Niazi elected 13th Azad Kashmir PM
- Ex-Sindh CM Qaim Ali Shah tests positive for COVID-19, says daughter
- Shehroz Sabzwari defends wife Sadaf Kanwal after social media backlash
- Shahbaz Sharif furious over AJK elections defeat, threatens to quit PML-N presidency: report
- Islamabad appreciates Taliban delegation’s visit to China
- PM Imran Khan begins hunt for new Azad Kashmir prime minister
- Chinese man shot in Karachi, BLA claims responsibility
- Zahir Jaffer’s family issues statement on Noor Mukadam murder
- Maryam Nawaz tests positive for coronavirus: PML-N
- FM Qureshi leaves for Bahrain visit to discuss regional situation
#Coronavirus cases are on a rise again and #Pakistan might face an Oxygen shortage if the cases keep rising, the government has asked people to follow #SOPs and get themselves #vaccinated as more than 1 million doses are getting administered daily.
A duo has sparked outrage in Pakistan after posing in front of a monument of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah at the Islamabad expressway, with a prominent journalist calling for the people to be arrested.
The Raqs e Bismil actress and wife of Singer Falak Shabbir shares adorable and cute pictures of her with the baby bump being visible.