- Two dead, 17 injured in Lahore blast
- Sindh police arrests activists for protesting outside Bilawal House
- ‘Astonishing turnaround’: Brtish PM Boris Johnson suffers embarrassing by-election loss
- Karachi expected to receive first spell of monsoon rain this week
- Classes from 6-8 in Sindh schools to resume from tomorrow
- French President Macron slapped across the face
- Sindh to block salaries of unvaccinated govt employees
- Israel eyes end of an era as various parties agree to form govt
- Nobel prize laureate Malala Yousafzai featured on Vogue cover
- All hurdles cleared, PSL 2021 to start from June 9, says PCB
Squatting in the dust by the main road to Afghanistan’s biggest airbase, Mir Salam sifts through a pile of broken electronics in front of him, salvaged from departing US troops.
The frequency of tropical cyclones and deep pressure systems in the Arabian sea has increased 10 times in the last 20 years because of continuous sea-surface temperature rise.
The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP)’s annual report on the state of human rights in 2020 details the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), which recorded 58,702 cases and 1,649 deaths.
Pakistan, Facebook join hands to stop Covid misinformation https://newspmc.com/pakistan-facebook-join-hands-to-stop-covid-misinformation/
Blast in Lahore’s Johar town area, leaves 5 people injured. Police, rescue teams, and bomb disposal squads have reached the incident site.